Skip to content
Q1 2020 GoPro Inc Earnings Call
- Management is adapting to these challenging times with a strategic realignment to transition to a more efficient and profitable direct-to-consumer business.
- While the business has slowed due to Covid-19, GoPro is seeing a positive rebound in demand, and people have continued to buy GoPro cameras in significant numbers throughout the pandemic as our written commentary outlines in detail.
- The company believes the decisive action they've taken to lower operating expenses and accelerate our shift to a more consumer-direct model capitalizes on this continued demand in an efficient manner, giving GoPro a much improved cash-generating business model that sets us up to succeed in the near term with the potential to be more profitable than ever in the long term.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device